Care killed the cat but Curiosity got me banned from WhatsApp, and I am at a loss of what to do, all because I changed a group title to “Child Pornography”
Whatsapp has a temporary and permanent ban, with a temporary block one can access WhatsApp open after the specified time limit, even if you uninstall 3-party one and install original one, it will not open unless the clock completes its tick.
On the other hand, a permanent block one can’t use WhatsApp at all.
There is a specific reason for which WhatsApp may ban you and some of these reasons include:
- Sending bulk messages to unlisted contacts
- Sharing website URLs and ad links for multiple times a day
- Creating porn & adult-related groups and broadcasts
- Blocking your WhatsApp number by many people
- By uploading content status which is abusive or it may contain adult things.
However, if you have been using the original Whatsapp and yet get banned, then mostly like you have :
- created groups and added people who didn’t have your contact and they reported you or
- send unknown people messages and get a reputation for being a spam contact.
Whichever the case, your account will not be unbanned, since you violated the terms. It will be better to create another account and never send me a message.
In any case, you can try the following to get your account unbanned.
- Uninstall your existing WhatsApp
- Download and install new update Whatsapp
- Enter your phone number and on the next screen Click on “Support” option
- Now a contact support form is displayed and write your problem and add the screenshot of what it is showing. Don’t forget to add your number
- Click “Next” and scroll down Choose “This does not answer my problem”
- Now send a support email using [email protected]
After 4hrs, check your email inbox. you will get a WhatsApp reply.
If you still not getting back your Whatsapp account, it seems to be your number is permanently banned by Whatsapp.
You can use anti-ban WhatsApp applications like GBWhatsApp.
Conclusion: If you are still saying “WhatsApp banned my number permanently”, then I would recommend creating a new ID with the new phone number just as I did.