After 2 successful cohorts of the Edify Teachers eLearning Trainings, cohort III started yesterday on 7th October and will end on 14th October, 2021 with 1 hour lessons conducted at 8:00 am and 8:00 pm daily.
The training is organized and sponsored by Edify Uganda, coordinated by the Christian School Owners Association of Uganda (CSOA) and facilitated by the ICT Teachers Association of Uganda (ITAU). The training topics include:
- creation of instructional content (presentations and videos),
- setup and delivery of online lessons with Zoom and Google meet,
- collaboration with email, Google Drive and Google Docs,
- use of Google Classroom and WhatsApp in a school’s eLearning program,
- setting up a school YouTube channel, plus
- best practices and strategies for conducting online classes as a school.
The ITAU Facilitators handling the sessions include Henry Ssekitto, Isaac Ogwal, George Emorut, Stephen Dumba, Godfrey Mukisa, Denis Kruger Wogisha, coordinated by Rogers Mukalele.
Below are the video recordings from the live sessions held so far:
This Cohort is dedicated to preparing and encouraging schools to start their own elearning programs, based on the successful model of Edify eClasses which have been running since July and will be ending at the end of October.
All sessions are being conducted through Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/97261059818?pwd=MUZqNE1NeE9PWTV6NTdLYmlFaGZ4Zz09
Meeting ID: 972 6105 9818 Passcode: Edify
Also join the training Google Classroom through this the link: https://classroom.google.com/c/NDA5MjExNTQzMTIz?cjc=vmujxhz , the classcode is vmujxhz