The ICT Teachers Association of Uganda (ITAU) in conjunction with the department of I.C.T. of Hilton High School with great pleasure wishes to invite your students to attend a national students’ seminar for Advanced level Sub-ICT and O level Computer Studies, scheduled for 25th June.2023 at Hilton High School Main Campus, 8:00 am – 5:00pm.
During this seminar, experienced facilitators, teachers and examiners all over the country will guide the students through the following among others:
- The best tips on excelling in practical exams and handling of Support files at A-level.
- Answering skills and question approach for theory papers.
- Avoiding the mistakes commonly committed by students during exams.
- Proper time utilization during computer practical examinations.
- Designing static websites for S.4 candidates using WordPress software during UNEB.
With all this and more, each student shall contribute only UGX 10,000/= to cater for the facilities, materials and facilitation. The students will cater for their own lunch. Sessions shall run concurrently in different halls for the two different levels. The seminar is for both paper one and two, therefore don’t let your candidates miss this great opportunity aimed at enabling the best performance.
Google Registration Form
All teachers are requested to fill the Google Registration Form to enable the organising committee to have a prior preparation for all participants. This is because the available halls can only accommodate 2500 students.
Follow this link to register
You can also download the Invitation letter to the seminar from the link below
For More Information contact
President of ITAU
Tel: 0781553788 /0757421818
VP-ITAU& Head of Department ICT at Hilton High School