The ICT Teachers Association of Uganda (ITAU) in conjunction with the department of I.C.T. of Hilton High School-Mukono with great pleasure wishes to invite your students to attend the first ever national students’ seminar for both Advanced level Sub-ICT and Ordinary level Computer Studies, scheduled for Sunday 26th/June/2022 at Hilton High School Main Campus, 8:00 am – 5:00pm.
During this seminar, experienced teachers and examiners all over the country will guide the students through the following among others:
- The best tips on excelling in practical exams and handling of support files at A-level
- Understanding the abridged curriculum in the student’s perspective.
- Answering skills and question approach for theory papers.
- Avoiding the mistakes commonly committed by students during exams.
- Proper time utilization during computer practical examinations
- The best business opportunities and careers of ICT after completing school.
Teachers will also have a chance to interact with the different leaders of ICT Teachers’ Association of Uganda (ITAU) about improving grades and performance of learners at both levels. Teachers will also be provided with ICT academic materials and resourceful materials. Hard copies and soft copy ICT learning materials will also be available at affordable prices.
With all this and more, each student shall contribute only UGX 10,000/= to cater for the facilities, materials and facilitation. The students will cater for their own lunch. The seminar is for both paper one and two and sessions will be running concurrently. Therefore don’t let your candidates miss this great opportunity aimed at enabling the best performance this year.
Attached is the invitation letter for the seminar. Download the letter below
For more information, please contact
President of ITAU
Tel: 0781553788 /0757421818
VP-ITAU& Head of Department ICT at Hilton High School