St. Bruno Sserunkuuma SS, Ssaza Masaka was the venue of the ICT Teachers’ Computer Repair and Networking workshop for Greater Masaka region that was held on 24th September 2024. Organised by Mr. Njala Charles Lwanga, the ITAU mobiliser for Greater Masaka Region, the workshop was a response to calls from those who missed the ICT teachers’ technical workshop that was held at Makerere College School on 9th July 2022.
Key people at the workshop
- Njala Charles Lwanga – Organiser
- Mujuni Fred – Host, Head of ICT Department, St. Bruno SS Masaka
- Sekitto Henry – Facilitator, Windows installation session
- Dumba Stephen – Facilitator, Networking basics session
- Mukalele Rogers – Facilitator, Projects in the new curriculum
- Nalukwago Dorah – Rapporteur and ITAU presidents representative
- Kakuru Benard – Facilitator, new curriculum report system
The main sponsor of the workshop was Nugsoft Technologies the developers of School Monitor, a school management system that has modules for student management, finance management, academic management and library management.
Other sponsors included E-zone School of Computing and Digital Bits.
The workshop was crowned with award of certificates to participants and a group photo.
Stephen Dumba is the National Coordinator of the ICT Teachers’ Association of Uganda. Besides teaching ICT, he repairs computers and builds websites. Steve is a speaker and facilitator at tech events and and CEO of senior1.org and a consultant on education technology.
Tel: +256 772 111 223 | +256 752 111 223 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org