Subsidiary ICT for Uganda is a text book for UACE S850 Subsidiary ICT compiled basing on the NCDC subsidiary ICT teaching syllabus. It comprehensively covers both theory and practical topics. The latest 2019 Edition has been expanded to include detailed procedures in the practical topics.
Key features of the book
- Based on A Level NCDC Subsidiary ICT Syllabus topic by topic.
- Precise facts and clear brief explanations.
- Has comprehensive teaching notes for both theory and practical topics.
- Consists of revision questions and practice exercises at the end of the chapters.
- A handy glossary of ICT terminologies at the end of the book.
Free topical presentations by Mr. Mukalele Rogers (0776960740) also included.
There are no reviews yet.