As resolved during our recent ITAU General meeting which we had earlier this month, we shall have a virtual AGM and online Elections to usher in a new Executive / leadership to push our dear association forward.
In the run up to the AGM, we request you to join in daily at 6-6:40pm as we discuss and make amendments to be approved by the AGM, from Monday 30th Aug to Friday 3rd September, 2021, and Sunday 5th September at 3pm-5pm.
Via Zoom Meeting ID: 989 0762 0660
Passcode: ITAU Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/98907620660?pwd=aHJSd21hSTdKYUdLYlBoUko4NE95dz09
LIST OF DAILY TOPICS FOR REVIEW OF ITAU CONSTITUTION AHEAD OF ITAU AGM 2021
- Monday, 30th August 2021 – Preamble, Mission, Vision, Motto, Objectives of ITAU
- Tuesday 31st August 2021 – Membership, Forms of Membership, Rights and Obligations of Members
- Wednesday 1st September 2021 – Structure of the Association: Regions and Organs of ITAU (Patron, Board, National and Regional Executive, Roles of Office bearers)
- Thursday 2nd September 2021 – Elections (Guidelines for Physical and Online Elections, Organization, The Process, By-elections, etc.
- Friday 3rd September 2021 – Association Funds and Legal matters
- Sunday 5th September, 2021 – Recap of amendments proposed throughout the week, consideration of extra submissions for members who couldn’t join during the week, and proposing date for the 2021 VIRTUAL AGM.
Please feel free to join in any day when able. Current constitution is available at https://www.ictteachersug.net/uita-constitution-draft/.